- Sun, Jul 18Live via ZoomCome hear musician and sound archivist Eléonore Biezunski perform Yiddish songs and klezmer instrumentals from the archival collections of Ruth Rubin, Moshe Beregovski and Zusman Kiselgof.
- Sun, Jun 27Live via ZoomJoin German Historian Anette Isaacs, M.A. as she traces back the long road home that led to a rebirth of Jewish life in Germany.
- Sun, May 23Live via ZoomJan Schwarz will examine the year 1943 in Bashevis' literary career in the context of his output as journalist and fiction writer, and relationship to his two siblings.
- Sun, Mar 21Live via ZoomTranslating Kadya Molodowsky's “A Jewish Refugee in New York: Rivke Zilberg’s Journal” - With Professor Anita NorichThis talk will consider Moldovsky's important role in Yiddish literature, and the translation process through which the novel Fun Lublin biz Nyu York became A Jewish Refugee in New York. Program in English followed by reading in Yiddish.
- Sun, Feb 14Live via ZoomJoin Professor Dov-Ber Kerler for a discussion on 21st century Yiddish poetry.
- Sun, Jan 10Live via ZoomAnnette Bjorling (harp) and Kurt Bjorling (clarinet, basset-horn) invite you to a musical journey through different eras and styles of klezmer. The program includes liturgical music, virtuosic mazltovs and celebratory dances, as well as instrumental versions of traditional folk songs.
- Sun, Dec 20Live via ZoomJoin artists Yevgeniy Fiks and Shterna Goldbloom as they present their work and discuss their artistic engagement with Yiddish